Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Me and my husband have been married for almost 1 yr well before we got married we was always having problems we didn't know what was going to happen we have been to gather for 4yrs. i thought we have been through everything there was to go through but I have learn to take the good with the bad because just because you have a few bad days does not mean to get up and say i am done i did because i didn't think he cared about me he always wanted to go it didn't matter where just so he could be away from but things have change the day i left and didn't come back for a month he knew he needed me just as much as i needed him i didn't want to leave but i knew if i didn't we would be having more problems then we are having now i love him so much he has taught me to love more and forgive more before him i was in some crazy relationships that where pretty bad i didn't think i would still be here today in a few of them but i have prayed everyday that God would give me someone i could show my love to and give my heart to and he did he gave me a great husband i could not ask for no one better i am not saying we don't have problems cause we do any relationship that is true will have problems you just have to work through all of them and learn to love and trust see before i didn't know how to trust because when i should trust i got let down a lot but with the man i am with my husband i trust him i wish i could say he has all of my trust but that's where God comes in he will give you the choose along the way to do it or not i am myself is still working on it but he will have all of my trust because i believe in prayer i believe in God he has helped me go through life if it has not been for him i would have gave up a long time ago.....

1 comment:

  1. girl, you have such a sweet heart. you are very loving and giving. i am thankful for you.

    ReplyDelete