Sunday, March 29, 2009

I have a lot to talk about my life could be a movie it has good and bad and worse i have learn to love more everyday though some days are harder then others .. i see how happy people are around me and hope that one day i can have a life like that ..i have so many things that on my mind right now i don't know where to start ...i see and hear every day about all these baby's that are being killed for no reason and people like me have been trying for so many years and still no kids well i have lost two but i would give anything just to have one i love kids more then life if i got pregnant and had to choose to kill my baby over my life i would choose my life...people tell me all the time wait you will have one i have been waiting for ever...i pray everyday i could have one i ask my self all the time is that to much to ask for ....

No comments:

Post a Comment