Wednesday, May 6, 2009

life seems so long some days like it is moving in slow motion then others it seems like it goes to fast i wish sometimes i could go back in time and be a kid all over again when life seemed so simple but there is no way i can go back so i got to keep moving on it seems like the more i move on my family all of them is moving away we don't see much of them anymore and that bothers me a lot i love my family i would like to see them more like my 2 nieces and all my little cousins but now everyone has their on lifes they do their on things we can not all get to gather on christmas thanksgiving easter none of them days birthdays and i really do want to get togather and be a part of their lives now i just miss everyone so much

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I feel that way all the time. Except the being a kid again part! All the family gatherings were nice but it seems like now that I'm grown, those get togethers are much more stressful than I remember! But you are more than welcome to be here anytime you want! I miss you. It seems like you've been distant lately, I was trying to give you space! I love you very much and you mean more to me than you'll ever realize!!

    ReplyDelete